Removalists Melbourne: Killer Moving House Tips-Part-2
OK, here’s the part-2 (final) of the series “Removalists Melbourne: Killer Moving House Tips.” In the last article, I stopped with getting rid of the junks. Let’s see what’s the next tip.
5) Parking Space: It’s not the mover’s responsibility arranging parking space. Well, many customers think Removalists Melbourne is responsible for sorting out parking space. If your house has a garden with enough parking space, you are free from parking space headache. Well, you should arrange parking space at both the ends of the journey.
If you haven’t arranged it yet, soon call the council and inform about your move. If you are living in a friendly neighborhood, they will offer you parking space for the moving day. Anyway, don’t wait until the Removalists Melbourne arrives to talk to your neighbors. Do it in advance, at least a few weeks back.
6) Don’t keep your kids and pets on a moving day: Moving house with kids is another chapter. Kids will make a big mess, so keep them at your mom’s house until the relocation is complete. The same story for the pets too. If your relocation takes a few days to complete, plan in advance and arrange a boarding for your pets. Your kids and pets can get injured when the Removalists Melbourne staff move heavy items like machines.
Also, boarding pets is a good idea to ensure the safety of workers too. Your aggressive dog will bite a few of the workers making the moving day a nightmare.
7) Let your neighbors and friends know about your move: You can do a quick update on your FB about your move. Since you have been living in the neighborhood for years, it’s always nice to invite the neighbors for a farewell tea. Don’t just vanish without letting anybody know about your move, which is very rude. If you are moving to a different state, you will have to give a farewell treat for your co-workers as well.
Also, when you are in the new home, don’t keep your doors close to your new neighbors. Have a quick chat with the neighbors when you can. Don’t be strangers.
8) Keep extra money in hand: A moving day is extremely busy and full of chaotic. You will never know what will suddenly come and happen. Always be ready for unexpected events. Keep extra ready available cash to cover unexpected expenses. Also, you will mostly order food from a takeaway on the first night at your new home.
While it’s not a must, you can tip Removalists Melbourne staff for their hard work. Well, it’s a good thing to do to make the mover’s staff do the job safely with care and respect.
9) A backup plan: This will be the last thing come to your mind on a moving day. Well, if you hire a top-class Removalists Melbourne, you don’t have to think of a backup plan. Let’s assume you hired the wrong firm, so they didn’t turn up on the day. What are you going to do then? Again let’s assume the company you hired is a moving scam. How are you going to get your things back? Always have a backup plan to fix the worst situation.
That’s it friends. Hope the series was helpful to plan your move accordingly.