Roof Insulation Removal
Why do you need a Roof Insulation Expert?
Ceiling dust is hazardous and presents huge heath risks if not removed. It gets into the roof cavity and contains harmful materials like rat droppings, lead and carcasses that seep into your living area through corners or down lights. If roof and ceiling insulation is not removed – it can cause severe health issues – especially for people suffering from allergies and asthma. If one appoints a roof cleaning service who have comprehensive and thorough knowledge of how to remove the roof or ceiling insulation – one can easily save your family and pets at health risks.
Roof cavity Cleaning Professional Services – are a must for structures that require ceiling or roof dust removal. If this is done by amateurs the process can be dangerous if not done correctly. The right tools and equipment to insulate the dust safely via sheets or roof tiles – making sure that the home is not contaminated in the process of roof insulation. This can be done by high performance dust vacuum that results in exceptional ceiling dust removal . The result is sure make the home safe and healthy again.
If you ever want to do the roof insulation removal – we recommend to not attempt to vacuum the ceiling dust all by yourself using the man hole. Doing this can be very dangerous – and best left for roof cleaners who are professionals with experience to have the knowhow to conduct it.
A good roof insulation removal expert has a team of highly knowledgeable and experienced team. They provide you with the services right from ceiling insulation to roof restoration and much more. The removal is done in a manner that it doesn’t effect daily routine as they take utmost care.
Reason why one may need a roof insulation removal: A lot of homeowners use their roof space for storage area to convert it into a much required additional room. To do so – roof insulation removal is a must to make the space converted into a safe working space. When roof insulation removers inspect the desired roof space it often reveals a large amount of debris. Normally this is left out after the building is constructed and or after a previous roof /attic renovation work. Debris mostly consists of metal, timber, roofing material, electrical wiring, pipes and conduits – sometimes one can also find general rubbish. As a result grows and breeds – mildew, mould, rodents, insects and unwanted unhealthy house guests. It is found in Australia that rats and mice transmit serious diseases such as plaque, typhus fever, dysentery and leptospirosis.
Due to the weight of the rubbish being accumulated in the roof or ceiling begin to start sagging and may lead to highly expensive repairs often not covered by insurance. Roof Insulation Removal gets rid of debris, birds’ nest, animal carcasses, dirt and dried leaves. In addition anti-bacterial treatment and deodorizing service is also provided.
How is Roof Insulation Removed?
- Technicians access the roof space by simply removing few tiles from the roof, a sheet of roof material or even through the manhole made for this very purpose. It is suggested that one should enter this area from exterior so that when the insulation is removed it does not contaminate the living space adding dust, debris or mould spores.
- First the bulky items that are big or heavy are bagged – as found in the roof space and then only they are removed.
- There is a special industrial vacuum unit designed for the purpose of roof insulation removal – this is used to remove rubbish or dust accumulated and contaminating the roof area.
- Once the insulation is removed, roof tiles and metal sheeting is re-installed for safety and protection.
- There is an authorized disposal center where all the debris and dust is deposited after the completion of roof insulation removal.