How to Compare Cheap Movers Melbourne
OK, you are planning for a move, so you want to hire the right Cheap Movers Melbourne. Keep in your mind: comparing price tags is not the only thing to consider. The quality of service is equally important. You may have already heard stories about people getting scammed by overly cheap movers. Well, it’s not easy to find the right mover, but it’s not difficult either. Many things are there to consider. Every company you contact would give you fairy tales about their services. Anyway, before you select any, you should compare.
Why don’t you go on the Internet and type “Cheap Movers Melbourne” in the search box? You would find hundreds of companies, and every company says, “We are the best.” Well, some say, “We are the cheapest.” So, you get confused to make a decision. Don’t worry! I have been in your position. Through my experience, I have found the way of comparing moving firms. So, I thought of sharing it with you. Let’s see how it works.
Across the Melbourne; you can find hundreds of equally good Cheap Movers, so it’s very difficult to select the right one. Anyway, you can make a list of things to look for. Below is the list:
1) Responsiveness: How well that Cheap Movers Melbourne responded during the initial contact?
2) Attitude: Here I am talking about the attitude of the consultant who came for the on-site assessment. Was he professional and polite?
3) How well did the on-site assessment go? How keen was the Cheap Movers Melbourne consultant about inspecting your home thoroughly? Was he clumsy?
4) Did the consultant had solutions for your concerns? Did he say “No” to everything? Did he give satisfactory answers to your questions, or he just slipped away?
5) Which Cheap Movers Melbourne gave you the best estimation? Well, just keep in mind; an unnaturally low estimation could be a sign of a scam.
6) Any discounts and price reductions? Are they flexible on their charges?
7) Their experience. For how many years they are on moving industry? OK, the number of years always don’t guarantee a quality service. A company that entered the industry just a few years back can become the number 1.
8) Any awards or accolades as recognition about their service quality? If a company has won any awards, they would proudly say it on their website.
9) How about their trucks? A top-class Cheap Movers Melbourne should have a fleet of well-maintained delivery trucks. You can’t afford to hand over your valuable item to a company whose truck are from the 50s.
10) How about their availability? Do you have a specific date to move, or not yet decided? Some customers want to move on a specific day, (Their lucky day.) Well, then the Cheap Movers Melbourne you are considering should be available on your lucky day.
11) How about their staff? Do they employ a well-trained staff? That staff should work for their company. Some companies have transient workers. Before you hire any moving firms, make sure your items will be handled by insured and experienced full-time staff members.
OK, let’s meet again with part-2. Hope you enjoyed reading this part. See you soon.