Cheap Removalists Melbourne:
Ways To Sell/Rent Your House
Have you been looking to sell/rent your spare house? There’s a big competition today, so you must look for new ways to promote your house for the buyers or renters. How can you win the competition, and earn some extra money from your spare home? How can your become a good landlord for the renters? Cheap Removalists Melbourne is here to help you today on this hot topic.
1) Target audience: Who will buy your home? If you have a 5-bedroom house with a massive garden, then you target big families. If it’s a luxury house, then you target rich families. I mean, it depends on the status of your home. If it’s a 1-bedroom flat, then you target students and single renters. So, when you advertise, be specific about the audience. Advertising your 1-bedroom flat on a luxury house magazine would just be a money waste. Cheap Removalists Melbourne tip: Social media advertising is another good way to target your audience. It could be just a status update on FB.
2) Freshen up: Nobody like move into a poorly-maintained house. As the house owner, you walk around the house and identify the areas that need fixes and replacements. Is the bathroom a bit shabby? Does the kitchen need a refurbishment? Cheap Removalists Melbourne says – paint the house with an attractive color. Fix leaks, re-tiling, and cracks. Simple fixes make a big difference to potential renters/buyers.
3) Clear and clean: People don’t like to buy dirty houses. Well, there’s another advantage of keeping the house spotless when the buyers come for a visit. Imagine you don’t have much money to decorate. But you can make your home spotless, can’t you? The kitchen, bathroom, garden, and the entrance are the areas to focus on. Cheap Removalists Melbourne tip: A spotless house is an attractive house. If you are selling the house with the furniture and electronics, make sure they are spotless too. The entrance and exit are the places to pay much attention.
4) First Impression: This is the top tip for house owners who are looking to rent their spare houses. Many Cheap Removalists Melbourne customers complain about fussy landlords. So, you don’t become a fussy landlord. Make sure you give a good first impression to the potential renters. They may love the house, but if you behave like a tough landlord; most probably they will not move in. The renters think “all the landlords are fussy fellows,” and you can change it. Also, the garden is an area to focus on for giving a good first impression to buyers and renters. Maintain the front garden well to attract the buyers.
5) Pets: While you love your pet the buyer may hate pets. When the buyers come for viewings, keep your pet under control. Don’t let your cat play on the couch when buyers come for inspection.
6) Lighting: Here’s another great tip by Cheap Removalists Melbourne to add more value to your spare house. A sparkly chandelier is a great lighting selection for more attraction. Did you know that light talks to our mood directly? Don’t keep the house like a dark cave when the buyers come for viewings. Light it up.
Good. Hope you enjoyed the article and found it helpful. Cheap Removalists Melbourne will meet you with more useful articles soon.